I would like you to consider participating in a project of mine called People and Jesus. It shall be published on LordJesus3.com
This project is about asking people 3 simple questions in the hope of understanding them and furthering the GREAT COMMISSION OF THE VICTORIOUS KING JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH who suffered for the sins of mankind, was crucified, died and buried. The 3rd day He rose again from the dead and is now living in the glory of His Father in Heaven.
The 3 Questions Are:
Who Do People Say Jesus Christ Is?
Who Do You Say Jesus Christ Is?
How Has Jesus Changed Your Life?
A brief biography about yourself with an accompanied photograph. Thank you. To participate please send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your time.
Godwin Delali Adadzie
It has been such an interesting year, and 2013 is almost over. We should be grateful to God our merciful Father for the gift of life. This year might not have been the best of year for many people but it is still worth celebrating because life is always worth celebrating. I am personally grateful to King Jesus Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary for all the graces and opportunities I had been blessed with.
May the coming year 2014 be a year of prayer (and by prayer if you are a Catholic like myself, I would humbly ask that we make the Rosary part of the year 2014 and beyond). God bless you always. Amen.
DO YOU HAVE A BLOG? COME SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR MOTHER MARY!:
After you’ve written your No Mary No Jesus post, add its URL to the list by clicking on the button below that says “Add your link.” A few details:
- Please make sure that the URL you submit is to your No Mary No Jesus post, not to your main blog address (URL).
- Include a link back here with the image above. (Right click to save image and upload it on your blog post)
- Sharing your faith and showing your love for the Mother of our Saviour Jesus Christ has so many spiritual and physical blessings.
- You demonstrate online that you are part of the generation that calls Mary Blessed. “Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid: for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.“ (Luke 1:48 DRB)
- Every single blog that participates in this shall be promoted on a network of Social Media websites that reaches over 100,000 Catholics. (Some example of these networks include Facebook pages: Blessed Virgin our Mother Mary Immaculate, Catholic Apologetics Guide 101, Cathoolic, Facebook group: The Roman Catholic Church and Twitter accounts: @4Catholics, @Apologetics, Pinterest among others
You can participate here.