Life is a Gift… The greatest Gift. I have come this far, and I look forward to the next 25 years of my life with zeal, humility, joy, hope, faith and charity. Many have wished to see this day but were denied. I am most grateful to God my Maker, Father, LORD, King, Redeemer and Life for seeing me through the years. I also express my deepest gratitude to my family and friends and all my well wishers. To my critics, you make me stronger every time. I humbly leave you with these quotes. Thank you and God bless you always. Amen.
The business of the Christian is nothing else than to be ever preparing for death. (Fragments from the Lost Writings of St. Irenaeus, Chapter XI)
We must remember God more often than we draw breath. (St. Gregory of Nazeanzus).
When the devil reminds you of your past… remind him of his future! (St. Teresa of Avila)
Romans 13:8-14 RSV
(8) Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.
(9) The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this sentence, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
(10) Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
(11) Besides this you know what hour it is, how it is full time now for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed;
(12) the night is far gone, the day is at hand. Let us then cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light;
(13) let us conduct ourselves becomingly as in the day, not in reveling and drunkenness, not in debauchery and licentiousness, not in quarreling and jealousy.
(14) But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.
And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. (Abraham Lincoln)
The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth. (Chinese Proverb)
The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything. (Oscar Wilde)
Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you’re alive, it isn’t. (Richard Bach)
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, “I used everything you gave me.” (Erma Bombeck)
Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. (Lillian Dickson)
Life is simple, it’s just not easy. (Anonymous)
Life: It is about the gift not the package it comes in. (Dennis P. Costea, Jr.)
Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. (Mark Twain)
It takes a long time to grow young. (Pablo Picasso)
Adadzie Godwin Delali (the GADEL)